onsdag 13 maj 2009

Prostitute disfigurement-Embalmed madness


I fucking love this album its got all the nasty bits i love about brutal death, insanely catchy songs with crude samples and simple riffs. Some sick vox sounding like scraping sewer lids and blasting drums. It’s a fuckfest in audioform and one that is easy to get laid to. I put this on for some romantic shit with my girlfriend and you should to. If the cunt don’t appreciate this then shes not even worth putting your cock into. This is asslamming guttural vagina wrenching deathmetal, songstuctures and everything is so fucking beautiful, like Emma Watson on coke getting assfucked by Lexington Steele on the Jay Leno show. This makes my eyes water up a bit before my skull bobs violently and partially uncontrolled back and forth. Why did Prostitute disfigurement change? Why satan oh why???

1 kommentar:

  1. Hm...den här fittan till flickvän är väl inte värd att knulla med då, uppenbarligen...

    SvaraRadera